Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Hiking (the middle of catch up)

On Sunday, Meghan and I went with Sister Libby up to the foothills to do some hiking. It was absolutely beautiful with all the leaves changing (although nothing compared to home). It was really more of a walking path rather than hiking which was good for my ankle, I don't think it could have handled too much rough terrain. We had a nice picnic by a little stream and it reminded me of the path that is at the end of the street at home. I was thinking about how Stephanie used to take us all down there and we'd hang out by the stream, making little boats and floating them around. It was a fun day.

Also, a belated Happy Birthday to Mom and Kevin-who is finally 21! I'm excited to go out at Christmas with all the siblings!

1 comment:

stephanie said...

Oh ya! I loved that trail! I took the girls down there a year or so ago, and everything was smaller and closer together than I remembered it being.