Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Big Move

The most interesting news of this past month is that Meghan and I moved. Next year, there will be three volunteers instead of just two so we had to move to a bigger place. We now have a house that's a little farther away from work but closer to Sacramento State, a lot of stores and other fun places. I'm really happy with the new place. It's a three bedroom, two bathroom house with a garage and a yard! The yard is one of my favorite parts as we didn't have a yard at the last place and I've already spent lots of time outside. The house also has a lot more sunlight and space. The apartment we were in last time was very open and with the exception of a few doors, all the rooms were one big space. It was hard to be in the kitchen without waking up the other person but here, it's easy to do. There are plenty of doors and the kitchen and tv room are separated from the bedrooms. My bedroom has almost it's own wing. There's a door that goes to the backyard from the room and I have my own bathroom. It's very nice and I will enjoy the privacy. Below is a picture of our backyard (perfect for cookouts!) and here are some others of the house.

No comments: