Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Home

After a long trip from Sacramento, I am home. I left early Saturday morning and flew from Sacramento to LA to Cincinnati to Philadelphia, stayed in the Philadelphia airport for the night, then to Manchester on Sunday morning. I was a little tired after all of the traveling so I took a nap and then started to get ready for the surprise party we were having for my Mom. My Dad organized the whole party so all I really did was pick up some of the food and set it up once all the guests arrived. The party was a lot of fun, my Mom didn't suspect it at all and it was good to see everyone who was able to come.

Monday, my Mom took the day off from work so my Aunt, my Mom and I went into Boston for the day. It was a very relaxing day as we didn't have any plans, we just walked around, going through the park and into some stores. Today was another nice day, relaxing by a pool for a while and catching up with friends for dinner and drinks. My time is certainly going fast but I'm enjoying myself while I'm here.

No comments: