Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fix Up

So I still have to post pictures of myself as a blond but I have now changed my hair color yet again. I couldn't quite get used to the blond so I decided that I would just dye it back to dark brown. I was still at work when I decided this so I couldn't do anything about it right away, however, I had started talking about it and two of the residents decided that a third resident should dye his hair. They even went so far as to go and buy the dye, which ended up being platinum blond. I helped him dye it and it came out pretty well, although he might not be leaving it in for very long. I ended up taking the left over dye with me so I could attempt some highlights again.

I got dye on the way home and did the initial dark dye when I got back. It covered most of the blond, although it wasn't as dark as I would have liked but it was much improved. Then I did the highlights, which also came out okay but the problem was that I had to wash the highlighting dye out of my hair, which in turn washed some of the dark dye out. Now my hair is mostly light brown/reddish with some reddish and blondish highlights. It's going to be this way for a while though because I'm afraid if I keep dying it, it will just all fall out.

2 comments:

stephanie said...

Don't you remember the story when Aunt Julie or Aunt Nancy dyed mom's hair blond when she was little- like 6 or something?

Julie said...

I thought she dyed it green or something.