Friday, December 7, 2007

Mouse!

So that nice little mouse that we caught behind the paper shredder and let free down the street came back. This time, it made a home in the copier machine. I copied a letter for someone and it came out on a half eaten sheet of paper. I opened the drawer to check out the situation and when I took the paper out, I could see the body of what I thought was a dead mouse. Manny happened to call at this point and I told him it was in there but that I wouldn't get it out. He called someone and had them come get it and when they lifted the part it was trapped under, it ran away! I'm finding that mice apparently don't die easily and I'll continue to have near heart attacks when they start moving. I'm just going to have to start assuming they're alive and until proven otherwise.

No comments: